…putting YOU In Charge
Manawanui offers a range of services and support options to best meet your needs. We can help you to:
- Design a Personal Support Plan that reflects you, your choices and lifestyle
- Manage a budget
- Employ the support staff you want in your life
- Identify new sources of support
- Take charge of who enters your life and call the shots when it comes to your priorities
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE – to see a full breakdown of our service options
Whether you need support with recruiting, budgeting and being an employer, want a hassle-free payroll system or are looking for a proven and trusted payroll partner, we have an option to suit you.
IF Management service
If you are looking for a proven and trusted payroll partner, have a look at our Basic option. As part of this package you receive:
- Coaching support, including advice on budgeting
- Reimbursement of expenses service (you/your employee are responsible for all IRD, ACC and associated payroll requirements)
- Monthly statements (e-mail only, $5 a month for posted hard copy)
- Freephone Help Desk and Coachline
- Network meetings in your area
- Manawanui Client Web Portal where you can set your budget, manage your expenditure, submit timesheets and expense claims, and manage your support staff
Cost: $15 per fortnight (set fee regardless of number of employees or whether a timesheet is submitted or not)
If you feel comfortable with budgeting, recruitment and employment practices but all the hassle of PAYE, IRD requirments and ACC levies taken care of, then our Payroll option might be right for you.
As well as everything you receive as part of the Basic Service, you also get:
- Comprehensive payroll service
- Processing of time sheets
- Provision of payslips
- Payment of PAYE
- Payment of ACC levies
Cost: $1000-$2000 (depending on qualification)
Would you like your staff to complete a qualification with a focus on self-directed supports? A qualification they could do while supporting you in your home? If so a NZ Certificate in Health & Wellbeing may be right for you and your employees. As part of this package you will receive:
- Access to NZQA Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 2, 3, 4
- Development of Training Plans
- Assessment of Unit Standards
- Support as needed
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Protection and Support Package
Cost: $199 per year
As part of this package, you receive:
- Employment Disputes and Employer Liability Insurance
- Membership to the Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA) with access to their employment relations advice service, seminars and online sources
- Recruitment and employment templates and resources
- Guide to Employing Support Workers booklet
Health and Safety Package
If you are using Individualised Funding, your home is also a workplace. It is important that you understand your responsibilities under current Health and Safety legislation and what this means for you as an employer. Our Health and Safety Resources will help you with this. As part of this package, you can get:
- Health and Safety Guide-$25
- Basic Health and Safety Kit-$40
- Full Health and Safety Kit-$65
To find out more, please click here: http://www.incharge.org.nz/order-health-safety-handbook/
Cost: $75 per hour
We offer a range of planning, mentoring and intensive Coaching options for disabled people, their families and support people. We use an individualised approach designed to support you to get the most out of your government funding, manage your support, plan for change or craft a meaningful life. As part of this service, you can get:
- One on one intensive Coaching support
- Mentoring with recruitment and employment processes, budgeting and staff management
For more information contact your Coach or email@example.com.
We provide free workshops to our clients on recruitment, employment and budgeting.
We can also provide workshops on other topics to organisations or groups on demand. For more information and costs for other workshops please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We host Network meetings across the country, which offer an opportunity for you to meet others in your area who are also using our services, to share ideas and resources and to problem-solve issues.
Click here for a full list of network meetings.
Te Pou Application Support
We can support you with your application for Consumer Leadership, Workforce Development and Training Grants through Te Pou.
Consumer Leadership and Workforce Development grant applications are now open. These close on 11 March. For more information about the grants go to the Te Pou website.
Contact Bridget Snedden or call 0508 462 427 to find out more.
Safety is a priority
Manawanui makes every effort to protect the interests of our clients – including assisting with vetting the potential staff they wish to employ – without compromising their right to self-determination.
*To find out more information about these or any other services, please talk to your Coach. You can also contact our helpdesk, contact 0508 462 427 (IN CHARGE)